Racist experiences with atheists
We can easily establish that atheists are the lowest possible form of life, and there is no atheist (so far) willing to even acknowledge that 100% of all European atheist countries are extremely racist and criticize other racist atheists, so this clearly tells us that atheists do not strongly oppose racism.
Since atheists intentionally refuse to oppose racism and are only concerned with protecting racist atheist countries from criticism (to ensure that the racism continues on) I can only encourage the world to view atheists as subhuman beings.
Nothing really disgusts me and angers me as much as the atheists’ intentional refusal to criticize and oppose racism.
Prior to 2004 I can’t really recall many racist experiences in the US, it’s only upon meeting the atheists.
Here are some racist and/or prejudice experiences I’ve had with atheists:
- An atheist I know saw a black male wearing a doo rag driving a truck and he said “that guy probably just came back from robbing someone”
- I was playing ping pong with an atheist girl and another girl who I think is non-religious, and they said “hey let’s play a game, let’s list out all the black and Hispanic names we can think of every time we hit the ball”
- This atheist friend at my school went up to a female Asian looking teacher and said “konnichiwa” and did a bow stance
- This atheist girl at my school got into an argument with someone and said that the person was related to Osama Bin Laden or something like that
- This female atheist said that she didn’t want a “mixed child”
- I was trying to watch a movie and this atheist said “I don’t want to watch any black shows”
- This atheist said that she “just didn’t like Asians”
- This atheist told me that African countries will never amount to anything and that Africans can’t do anything
The racist experiences I’ve had with atheists are countless. Maybe later on I can list out the top 10 most racist experiences I’ve had with atheists.
If anyone has had any racist experiences with atheists feel free to post them.
No one really knows exactly why atheists are so extraordinarily racist, but it’s really true that they are.
The US has just a 0.7% atheist population and the racist experiences I’ve had with atheists are countless. Once the atheist population in the US goes up opposition towards racism will fade dramatically and the US will become much more racist than ever.
I mean we know how racist modern day atheist countries like Denmark, New Zealand, and Sweden are. It’s all the same type of racism all around the world with atheists.
Basically all White atheists dream of living in a Whites-only type of society. A Whites-only type of society is coming soon to the US. Although I cannot predict exactly when it will happen I absolutely know it’s all going to happen relatively soon (within 100 years or less). The more atheistic the US becomes the quicker it will occur.
It was always the atheist kind from the very beginning out to cause racism.
So I have to prepare for what’s going to happen….