Why atheists should stop doing science
Atheists are the lowest possible form of life and the most disgusting people that exist.
Atheists ruin everything they touch and are now trying to ruin modern science, turning it into nothing more than a laughable popularity contest.
Here are the reasons why atheists should not participate in science:
- Atheists are disgusted with using empirical observations and valid reasoning and only like authority and incredulity
- Atheists are disgusted with experimentation and only like mathematical models alone (even empirically untestable mathematical models)
- Atheists are disgusted with contributions and only like super-high IQ talents or prodigious talents
- Atheists are disgusted with belief without evidence, intuition, and originality
- Atheists are disgusted with the concept of free and open criticism and scrutiny (which use to be a main principle in science) and label criticism as ‘trolling’
- Atheists are disgusted with using the scientific method
Now that atheists have taken over science the days of using empirical observations, valid reasoning and testing hypotheses is over. What modern science is about now is mostly just authority and incredulity alone. In modern times scientists are now giving up on debating about what empirical observations and valid reasoning tells us, they instead argue about “what credentials does this person have?” or “how much does this idea push our incredulity?” and that’s it.
Atheists are trying to re-define the definition of science to “whatever authority figures claim is science” instead of “what matches a certain criteria to be science”, so science is now nearly 100% just about authority alone.
A fine example of this is the “String Theory”. The String Theory matches the exact definition of pseudoscience it is accepted as ‘science’ just because of authority alone (and no other reason). I’ve asked String Theory fans to explain how the String Theory is science and they’ve only responded with arguments from authority and incredulity. There’s many String Theory solutions that allow for other dimensional beings, an afterlife, and spirits existing, so if the String Theory is considered as science so should that String Theory solution.
To any atheist reading this: Please just stop doing science, go home and just focus on food, water, and shelter. Just stop doing it if you already participating and if you are considering participating then don’t.
After atheists took over science in the late 1960s and early 1970s we immediately stopped finding cures, the life expectancy started growing slower, physics became stuck with empirically untestable hypotheses, and technology started growing slower.
Atheists can’t really do anything right.
It was always the atheist kind holding back and threatening science, always from the very beginning.
The same progress that would take me and other Theists just around 20-30 years would take atheists around 1000 years or more.
Without atheists blocking scientific progress science and technology would be much much much further ahead.