Where would modern society be without religion?
Religion is perhaps the best thing that ever happened to society.
The liberal atheist media is intent on telling anti-religious lies. Anyone who studies even a little history will find this to be true.
So why does the liberal atheist media intentionally tell lies? It’s because they want people to believe that religion is bad and non-religion/atheism is good.
Just take a look at a great lie in the liberal atheist TV show “Family Guy” in the episode “World Without Christianity” where they envisioned that without Christianity technology and science would some how be ahead.
Here’s a real “World Without Christianity”, Life Expectancy in the year 1960 (a few decades ago):
– Switzerland (the 1st or 2nd most religious Christian Western country): 71
– China (an atheist country undisturbed from Christianity): 43
Source: World Bank
So this life expectancy data by itself thoroughly falsifies the atheists’ hypothesis “that without religion somehow society would be ahead”, lol. It’s only been in very recent times that China’s life expectancy has gone above Christian Europe’s life expectancy from the Middle Ages.
Apparently the delusional authors of Family Guy must understand very little to nothing about history and science.
Here’s some historical facts:
– Historians don’t believe in the “Dark Ages” as portrayed on TV. It’s just a lie in the atheist media.
“The stereotype of the Middle Ages as ‘the Dark Ages’ fostered by Renaissance humanists and Enlightenment philosophes has, of course, long since been abandoned by scholars.” (Raico, Ralph. “The European Miracle”)
The supposed “Dark Ages” was actually a very bright age, full of advancements that had never before been made in human history.
– The earliest Universities were all religious institutions that were built specifically because of religion
– Science comes from studying astronomy and philosophy, which are not necessary for basic survival
– Seeking truth, knowledge, and studying nature are all religious ideas that come directly from religion
– The Chinese, who were mostly non-religious had believed that the Earth was flat and square up until the late 16th Century when Jesuit priest astronomers introduced the spherical Earth idea to them
– Faraday’s Field theory idea that magnetism and light were linked together came directly from his religion. If Faraday hadn’t been super-religious he would’ve never believed that magnetism and light were linked, an idea that during Faraday’s time was ridiculous, laughable, and crazy. Without Faraday’s Field theory James Clerk Maxwell would’ve never been able to develop Maxwell’s equations and most modern electrical technology would be quite impossible. So if Faraday hadn’t been super-religious, science and technology would’ve been held back by at least 100 years (probably more).
So contrary to the popular belief propounded by the low-life atheist media, the main reason we have most of our modern electrical technology is specifically because of religion, not despite religion.
So realistically without religion here’s where society would be:
– Since Universities aren’t necessary for basic survival and all have their origin in religion they most likely wouldn’t exist
– Since atheists would’ve most likely viewed intensely studying astronomy and philosophy as nothing more than philosophical nonsense and a waste of time, philosophy wouldn’t exist
– Since philosophy would have been non-existent the scientific method which comes from philosophy would not exist, and all advancements made because of the scientific method wouldn’t exist
– Since astronomy is not necessary for basic survival and the Church was the main sponsor of astronomy, no one would’ve bothered to study astronomy, and since Newtonian physics and higher mathematics came directly from studying astronomy they also wouldn’t exist
– Since Faraday’s religion wouldn’t have existed and science wouldn’t have existed, the Field theory would definitely not exist and most electrical technology would not exist
– Since higher mathematics wouldn’t exist, Maxwell’s equations could not exist and most modern day electrical technology would be nearly impossible to invent (since they rely upon Maxwell’s equations)
Human beings need food, water, and shelter for survival, not the scientific method (a form of logical empiricism resulting from studying philosophy) or Newtonian physics (an advanced astronomical model).
Everything that led up to the scientific revolution (intensely studying astronomy and philosophy) would’ve been viewed as nothing more than philosophical nonsense and a waste of time to atheists.
It would take a very minimum of hundreds and hundreds of years of studying philosophy and astronomy for any civilization to come up with the scientific method, higher mathematics, and Newtonian physics.
History clearly shows us that religion was what directly caused people to study philosophy and astronomy for hundreds of years.
The Church was the biggest sponsor of astronomy since they needed calendars and the Church invented Universities as a place to study religion (natural philosophy was an extension of religion). This is the undeniable historical consensus.
In all of human history not one pre-science civilization decided to intensely study philosophy and astronomy after gaining food, water, and shelter WITHOUT a religion causing them to .
We can be nearly 100% certain that without religion the scientific revolution would’ve never occurred.
There is no civilization in history that some how all of a sudden started off with the scientific method, Newtonian physics, and higher mathematics.
So without religion there would be a near 100% chance of the scientific method, Newtonian physics, higher mathematics, and all scientific achievements that came after being non-existent.
Contrary to what the delusional authors of Family Guy believe, without religion there would probably be no such thing as science. I doubt the authors of Family Guy even know what Maxwell’s equations is. Science would most likely be non-existent and technology would be far far far behind what we have today if initially humans had no religion.
Without religion we would be just like other animals.
When you go to the zoo and see chimpanzees, gorillas, and other animals, what do you see them doing? They’re just focusing on survival, they have no religion. That’s just how humans were prior to religion, focusing on basic survival and achieving nothing more.
Even if atheists had taken over science prior to Faraday science and technology would still be far far behind what it is today.
History clearly shows us that things happen by a NEED, since science, mathematics, and higher technology are not required for basic survival they must come from a need. Historically religion was what produced a NEED for higher mathematics, science, and technology.
After atheists took over science in the late 1960s and early 1970s we immediately stopped finding cures, the life expectancy started growing slower, technology started growing slower, science is turning to pseudoscience, and physics became stuck with empirically untestable hypotheses.
If there was no religion initially we’d just be living in the stone age with no technology or with at most steam technology. After all for basic survival you don’t need science (which originates from astronomy and philosophy), mathematics, or higher technology. All you need for basic survival is food, water, and shelter.
Once human beings achieve food, water, and shelter if there is no religion then there’s no need to study astronomy, philosophy, science, logic, mathematics, etc…it would just be unnecessary. This is clear from the overwhelming historical evidence.
If atheists were correct then how come in ALL of human pre-science history there was not even ONE civilization that came up with an advanced astronomical model without a religion causing them to?
If atheists were correct then we should expect to see many civilizations in history spontaneously coming up with advanced astronomical models for no reason after gaining food, water, and shelter WITHOUT religion…but we don’t see EVEN ONE civilization in all of pre-science human history doing that.
Throughout history atheism and non-religion has always been the main obstacle and block to human progress.
Just imagine how far we would be if Theists still ran science, we’d probably be living in a Utopia-like world where technology was super-advanced and every disease had been cured, which is the exact opposite of what’s portrayed in the atheist media.
I don’t even know how it’s possible for the liberal atheist media to intentionally tell so many lies. I guess atheists must take pleasure in telling lies. Basically everything in the liberal atheist media about religion and science is either a wild exaggeration or a complete lie.
Religion is the seed, life, and essence of mankind.
No religion = Near 100% chance that there wouldn’t have been any scientific revolution
I don’t know where delusional atheists got this idea that without religion some how science would be ahead, lol. What a joke. Without the supposed “Dark Ages” the scientific method would most likely not exist because no one would have been studying philosophy or astronomy. If no one was studying philosophy and astronomy then there’s virtually no chance that either the scientific method or Newtonian physics could come into existence.
If we are to be honest with ourselves we can see that atheism and non-religion has always threatened mankind and held back human progress.
In the future if society becomes atheistic/non-religious enough humans might revert to state of animal, seeing no need to even be literate or do science!
– Humans need food, water, and shelter for survival, not astronomy or philosophy
– In all of human history not one pre-science civilization decided to intensely study philosophy and astronomy after gaining food, water, and shelter WITHOUT a religion causing them to
– The scientific method is a form of logical empiricism that comes from studying philosophy
– Newtonian physics is an advanced astronomical model that comes from studying astronomy
– There’s a 0% chance that any civilization would arrive at the scientific method and Newtonian physics without intensely studying philosophy and astronomy
– Everything that led up to the scientific revolution (intensely studying philosophy and astronomy) would’ve been viewed as nothing more than philosophical nonsense and a waste of time to atheists
– Since religion directly caused people to intensely studying philosophy and astronomy, indeed, religion DIRECTLY caused the scientific revolution