Quantity vs. Quality
We’ve all heard people say quality matters more than quantity or whatever but what about actual examples.
- 1 world-changing invention like say the radio is worth more than thousands of useless inventions
- 1 significant scientific paper like say General Relativity is worth more than hundreds of thousands of insignificant scientific papers
- 1 good movie is better than a thousand bad movies
- 1 genius individual who changes the world is more significant than a billion non-contributing non-geniuses
- 1 life changing experience is more significant than thousands of non-life changing experiences
Obviously 1 high quality thing is better than billions of terrible low quality things.
So just as they say quality > quantity