Movement to get society to view atheists as subhuman beings rather than as actual human beings
Goal: 15 million signatures
I set the number to 15 million because the combined population of Sweden and New Zealand (the two most disgusting racist atheist countries) is less than 15 million.
In modern times 100% of all White atheist countries are extremely racist like Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, and any other White atheist country.
My goal is to get society in general to view atheists as subhuman beings rather than as actual human beings since the atheist kind intentionally refuse to even acknowledge that racist atheists exist and criticize them.
Truthfully a dog is much higher form of existence than a low-life atheist is.
There’s a big difference between correlation and causation, the rise the atheist population directly causes White Nationalism and racism to increase because:
- There’s no mainstream Christian denomination that accepts White Nationalism
- The belief in evolution and natural selection directly causes one to believe that certain ethnic groups are genetically less intelligent like liberal atheists James D. Watson and Richard Lynn point out
We have yet to see the atheist community come out and openly oppose racism, so until that time I’ll always view them as subhuman beings.
To read atheists’ responses see the other posts here:
I’m still waiting for atheists to answer three simple questions I posed:
– If you’re not a racist then instead of simply claiming not to be racist to me why don’t you open up your low-life atheist mouth and voice opposition towards racism and criticize racist atheists?
– Why do you want people to not to criticize atheists for being racist?
– What can be considered as evidence that atheist countries are racist (since peer-reviewed studies, objective racist events, an racist parties gaining power don’t constitute as evidence)?
My guess is White atheists will never answer the questions.
If atheists had actually disagreed we would expect their responses to be like this:
- Acknowledging that 100% of all White atheist countries are extremely racist
- Criticizing them for being racist
Atheists’ responses are like this:
- Nothing can ever be considered as evidence that any atheist country is racist (like peer-reviewed studies, objective racist events, and racist parties gaining power don’t count)
- Anything can be considered as evidence that the US or any religious country is racist
- Change the subject to claiming that only religious people are racist
- Do everything they can to prevent people from criticizing atheists for being racist
The responses from atheists tell us what they care about:
– They care about making atheists appear as “good non-racist” people
– They care about making religious people appear as bad people
– They care about ensuring that no one is allowed to criticize atheists for being racist
– They care about getting people to stop criticizing atheists for being racist
Since they prevent people from criticizing racist atheists we absolutely know they must either agree with and support racism or not disagree strongly enough to say anything.
If it was something like gay rights, or abortion rights or something like that they wouldn’t be remaining silent, this is because they disagree strongly.
You have to realize that every White atheist is in on this together. They’re going to everything they can to ensure that no one is allowed to criticize atheists for being racist.
The rise in the atheist population is a dream come true for White Nationalists.
Atheists being such disgusting vile people will do everything in their power to ensure that no one is allowed to criticize atheists for being racist, thereby allowing atheists to be as racist as they want.
Because atheists intentionally refuse to oppose racism there’s no part of me that considers them as human beings, but instead as fully subhuman beings.
You have to realize that every single White atheist is in on this together.
There’s only like 10-20 years left for the US, once the atheist population goes up in the US it’ll be just like 100% of all modern day atheist countries (Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, etc…)
The US has 0.7% atheist population (according to the 2008 ARIS report) and:
- Tom Metzger the founder of the Neo-Nazi group White Aryan Resistance is an atheist
- Larry Darby former state director of popular atheist group “American Atheists” is a holocaust denier
We can predict which countries are next by looking at the rise in the White atheist population:
- The Netherlands
They’re up next.
People have to realize the seriousness of this situation, truthfully atheists are the lowest of all subhuman beings. There doesn’t even exist one fuckin atheist in the world willing to criticize other racist atheists, so you have to realize what’s going to happen.
Atheists are only willing to try everything they can to prevent people from criticizing racist atheists. They strongly agree with and support racism so they don’t want people to criticize other racist atheists because they know that criticism would reduce the racism.
I’ll always view atheists as subhuman beings until they come out to oppose racism (which of course I’m guessing will never happen).