No such thing as the “Supernatural”
Contrary to what modern day delusional atheists and even now many Theists believe there is no such thing as the supernatural and religion has nothing to do with the supernatural.
Historically Theists have always been naturalists and natural philosophers up until relatively recently. Newton, Faraday, Euler, Georges Lemaitre, and basically every Theist in the past were all naturalists. The Bible and no religious scripture of any monotheistic religion actually mentions the word “supernatural” or encourages such a thing.
It’s only been in relatively recent times that there exists a Supernatural vs. Natural war. It seems to have been conjured up by atheists in order to trick and deceive people into thinking that religion and science are enemies, and in order to turn Theists away from science.
Let us first turn to a common circular argument atheists use like “There’s no scientific evidence for anything supernatural”.
This argument is equivalent to saying:
- “There’s no naturalistic evidence for the supernatural”
- “No evidence of the supernatural can be found in natural explanations”
- “After all this time, all of the natural explanations have not indicated that anything supernatural exists”
- “There’s nothing supernatural in the natural”
It’s just circular reasoning.
In other words, if someone scientifically proves something or if scientific evidence exists for something by definition it is not supernatural, but instead natural.
Now let us realize that there is no hypothetical condition where anything can be considered as supernatural. In all possible conditions you can come up with a natural explanation, so there really isn’t anything supernatural that exists or can exist or anything that can even be considered as supernatural.
We can see this from the history of science:
– Do scientists claim that gravity or light are supernatural if they cannot explain certain aspects of it? NO.
– Do scientists claim that “quarks are supernatural particles” or just that “quarks behave in strange ways”?
– When many supposed “laws” of physics have been broken or bent or have exceptions, do scientists conclude “the laws of physics have been broken, therefore the supernatural exists” or instead that “the laws of physics are different from what we thought they were”?
We can see that in no hypothetical condition would it be possible to conclude that anything “supernatural” exists. I challenge anyone to give me an example of something “supernatural”.
I can come up with natural explanations for basically anything including many supposed “supernatural” claims:
– “One day pigs fly”: Not supernatural, if the many-worlds interpretation is true then there would really exist many time-lines where pig-like creatures evolved to have wings and can fly.
- “Some one walks on water”: Not supernatural, if someone can make their body lighter with their mind and walk on water, that’s not supernatural.
- “Someone defies gravity”: Not supernatural, it would just indicate that gravity behaves differently from how humans believe it does.
In conclusion this whole “Supernatural” vs. “Natural” war is just a lie conjured up by atheists and now in modern times propounded by both atheists and Theists alike.
Atheists enjoy telling lies and will intentionally lie to trick and deceive people into believing their false propaganda. I don’t even know how it’s possible for a group of people to tell so many lies. In modern times many Theists have fallen into the “Supernatural” trap as well.
Since nothing can even be considered as “Supernatural” I have absolutely no beliefs in the “Supernatural”, but I am definitely not a Deist, I’m a strong Theist who is 100% certain that God exists.