Atheists often claim that atheism is some how more rational or logical than Theism.
In reality however there is no such thing as a logical atheistic argument. 100% of atheistic arguments are illogical.
I challenge any atheist to propose any argument they have here so I can explain how and why it’s illogical. Feel free to post any argument in the comments section here. Everything is free and open here.
This challenge is for atheists who believe either of these:
– God does not exist
– God is unlikely to exist
This is NOT a challenge for atheists who:
– Make no claims regarding the existence or non-existence of God
I’ll update this article with refutations as people post arguments.
[UPDATE 12.08.2011] – So far no atheist has proposed any argument (I don’t consider that ad hominem as an argument)
[UPDATE 12.17.2011] – Replied to Anon, I am looking forward to more and more arguments and criticisms for me to debunk. Hopefully if more and more people post arguments or questions I can eventually debunk virtually every atheistic argument that exists.
[UPDATE 02.15.2012] – I am short on time, but I updated this post with some new refutations. I will eventually refute all of the laughable arguments atheists have provided. Their arguments are so weak it’s just too easy. I get my arguments from my own independent mind, so how can atheists compete? All they can do is copy arguments from other atheists.
Knowing my beliefs to be true, flawless, faultless, and without error I encourage people to question, criticize, scrutinize things so that they can see that I am correct.
The main reason why atheists intentionally disallow free and open criticism of their arguments is specifically because they are anti-science fanatics and know that their arguments and beliefs are wrong and false, so they ban and block anyone from questioning, criticizing, or scrutinizing their arguments. If a statement is true then it will stand up to any amount of criticism, so why do atheists intentionally prevent criticism for?
Since I know my statements are true I intentionally encourage criticism.
Atheistic arguments are so laughable and weak, I don’t know how anyone can seriously take atheistic arguments seriously. If atheists really take their arguments seriously then they must be foolish, idiotic, senseless, or not understand anything about logic or science.
There simply is no such thing as a logical atheistic argument.
I think I would understand evolution and natural selection much better than many PhD biology students, so I’ll explain exactly how evolution and natural selection support ethnic discrimination.
Liberal atheist biologists all unanimously agree that Martin Luther King Jr. was just another dumb delusional creationist reverend trying to spread creationist propaganda.
Creationists believe that all humans are equal before God, but liberal atheists know that it’s just the creationist delusion.
Liberal atheist Richard Lynn published his book “Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis” in March 2006, explaining how evolution supports racism.
Perhaps the most celebrated liberal atheist biologist of all time, James D. Watson made his statements on how evolution supports racism:
“There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”
“inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa because all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”
“there was a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”
- Liberal atheist biologist, James D. Watson, DNA co-discoverer, October 2007
Liberal atheist biologists think that certain ethnic groups are more aggressive more prone to crime, that some can run faster than others, and that certain ethnic groups are more intelligent than others, but can these claims be justified with science?
The answer is definitely YES.
Let’s look at these claims:
- Certain ethnic groups are more aggressive, more prone to crime
According to many studies decision making and aggression are connected to brain activity in the frontal lobes. Studies have shown that adults have more brain activity in their frontal lobes than teenagers do when processing emotions (Begley, S. February 28, 2000. “Getting Inside a Teen Brain.” Newsweek. Brownlee, S. August 9, 1999. “Inside the Teen Brain.” U.S.News. Giedd, J.N. et al. October 1999. “Brain development during childhood and adolescence: a longitudinal MRI study.” Nature. Vol 2, No 10, pp. 861-863. Medical Data International. June 15, 1998. “Don’t Understand Teens? Researchers Try to Provide Insight.” Medical Industry Today.) leading to more rational decision making than teenagers .
But since different human ethnic groups have radically different brain sizes (varying from around 1100 cc – 1500 cc) there’s no doubt that this same implication that applies to adults versus teenagers would also apply to different ethnic groups.
Justifiable with science: YES
- Certain ethnic groups can run faster than others
“Sternlight said that she was amazed that whether people ran fast or slow, uphill or downhill, everyone had about the same swing time at top speed. Those running 14 mph and those running 27 mph both took between 0.37 and 0.4 second to swing one leg in front of the other.
What limits top speed, then, is the minimum time you take to swing your leg into position for the next step,” Sternlight concludes. “That’s evidently a fundamental limit for all humans. What determines how fast you can run is how fast you’re going when you reach that limit.” (Faster top running speeds are achieved with greater ground forces not more rapid leg movements.
Weyand PG1, Sternlight DB, Bellizzi MJ, Wright S. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2000 Nov;89(5):1991-9.).
Since different ethnic groups have different physical traits, undoubtedly just as how some ethnic groups are genetically taller than others there will be certain ethnic groups that genetically can run faster (achieve greater ground forces).
Justifiable with science: YES
- Certain ethnic groups are more intelligent than others
According to multiple studies brain size and intelligence are directly linked (Big-brained people are smarter: A meta-analysis of the relationship between in vivo brain volume and intelligence, MA McDaniel – Intelligence, 2005 – Elsevier).
According to multiple studies different ethnic groups have different brain sizes varying from 1212 cc – 1518 cc (Cultural Correlates with Cranial Capacity. Courtland L. Smith, Kenneth L. Beals, 1990. American Anthropologist.).
So since it’s been proven that different ethnic groups have radically different brain sizes that must mean that they also have different intelligence levels (assuming that brain size and intelligence are linked).
We already know with 100% certainty that brain size varies greatly from ethnic group to ethnic group.
Justifiable with science: YES
Debunking Creationist Myths:
- Since human beings are genetically very close this means they must all be very similar in terms of intelligence
Since brain size has been proven to be controlled by few genes this makes this argument irrelevant.
What genetics shows us is that very small gene changes have big effects in reality, even though they are very small. This means what matters in reality is the significance of the gene changes and not the genetic distance.
There can be two individuals genetically very distant that have similar brain sizes and two other individuals genetically very close with radically different brain sizes since brain size is controlled by few genes.
“there is less mtDNA difference between dogs, wolves, and coyotes than there is between the various ethnic groups of human beings, which are recognized as a single species” (Coppinger & Schneider, 1995)
The greyhound breed can run around 39-45 mph while the average dog breed can only run around 17 mph, even though dog breeds are genetically closer together than human ethnic groups are!
In short, being genetically close doesn’t indicate that intelligence would be similar since brain size is controlled by few genes.
- “Race” is a social construct
This one is actually true and not a myth.
It’s quite true that “race” is a social construct, just something made up, but the ethnic group isn’t a social construct, it really exists. The ethnic group is something objective that can be seen in genetics objectively.
But is saying that certain ethnic groups are more intelligent really that different from saying that certain “races” are more intelligent?
“Race” isn’t something scientific, but the ethnic group is, so evolution and natural selection would support ethnic discrimination.
- All human beings came from Africans therefore all different human ethnic groups have the same intelligence
Just another nonsensical argument.
Human beings coming from Africans, an ape-like ancestor, or bacteria doesn’t indicate that all human ethnic groups have the same intelligence levels as Africans, an ape-like ancestor, or bacteria.
This goes back to the genetic distance argument. What matters in reality is significance of the gene changes, not genetic distance or the ancestral root.
Eventually in time everyone decided to view Martin Luther King Jr. as just another delusional.
So what does this mean? Why does it matter?
There is no way to look at modern science and evolution in a non-discriminatory way, it’s impossible.
Just as how liberals believe that the government should take action based on what science tells us about global warming so too do liberal atheist biologists believe that the government should take action based on what science tells us about the ethnic groups.
In the future, once people finally accept science and evolution it seems that they decided to separate out ethnic groups or exterminate certain ethnic groups (I can’t tell which one happened, but it’s one or the other).
Human ethnic groups WILL be separated out by 2200 or earlier, all around the world!
The quicker people accept modern science and evolution the quicker this WILL occur.
That’s why it matters.
So enjoy these last days while you can!
One of my goals in life, well just for this year is to get society as a whole to start viewing atheists as fully subhuman.
I want society to consider atheists as fully subhuman as opposed to partially human or fully human and be viewed as lower than dogs, cats, rats, and other animals until they come out to oppose racism/nationalism because of the racism/nationalism directly caused by the atheist population.
We know in modern times that 100% of all atheist countries (New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, Latvia, Estonia, etc…) are extremely racist/nationalist.
I predict that by the year 2030-2040 the US will become far more racist/nationalist because of the rise of atheism in the population (right now the US is one of the least racist countries in comparison to others).
Since my hypothesis that “the atheist population directly causes White Nationalism/Nazism/racism to thrive and grow” is empirically testable we can predict which countries are up next to become racist/nationalist/Nazi by looking at the rise in the atheist population: Australia, Canada, The Netherlands.
Now I explained in high details before exactly how the atheist population directly causes racism/Nationalism/Nazism to grow, it’s not correlation, it’s causation.
The proof is simple:
– There aren’t any mainstream Christian denominations that accept White Nationalism or Nazism.
This has been true throughout history, Christians believe that “all men hath one blood” and that Christianity is for the whole world not one nation.
So if there was no Christianity it would be almost guaranteed that there would be far less opposition towards White Nationalism/Nazism/racism.
What happens once the atheist population goes up is:
– There’s no more opposition towards racism/Nationalism/Nazism
– If you attempted to oppose racist/Nationalist/Nazi atheists other supposedly “non-racist” atheists would do everything in their power to stop you from opposing racism
– Racist/Nationalist/Nazi atheists are finally free to be as racist/nationalist/Nazi-ish as they want
After criticizing the atheist community for being racist not one atheist commented like this “I think that there really are racist atheists and I think that racism is terrible” or in some other manner opposing racism.
Instead the atheist comments all fit into these categories:
– Agreeing with and supporting racism/nationalism/Nazism
– Doing something to “stop people from criticizing atheists” for being racist/nationalist/Nazi-ish
How do atheists accomplish the feat of “stopping people from criticizing atheists for being racist/nationalist/Nazi-ish”, like this:
– Try to make atheists look good (many ways to do this)
– Change the subject to claiming that only Christians or Theists are racist
– Claim that nothing can ever be considered as evidence that atheists or atheist countries are racist/nationalist (and that anything can be considered as evidence that Theists are racist, LOL!)
– Claim that you can’t be racist and atheist or something else ridiculous and laughable (that’s been thoroughly falsified)
– Try to stop people from performing studies that atheists know would make atheists look racist and bad (like I’ve strongly suggested performing studies on ‘The Religious views of people who identify themselves as White Nationalist’ in the US, but the atheist community is trying to stop it)
– Throw personal attacks at me or others who criticize racist atheists
So from the responses from the atheists, we can see that the atheist community is concerned with: Making the atheist community look good (by stopping people from criticizing racist atheists), thereby allowing racist atheists to be as racist as they want.
Notice that on things like gay rights and abortion rights the atheist community comes out to voice their position, but on racism the atheist community remains silent in opposition towards racism or tries to stop people from opposing racist atheists.
There’s nothing preventing the atheist community from opposing racism and voicing their position like what they do on things like gay rights and abortion rights.
If you’re a White Nationalist/Nazi/racist AND an atheist, it’s like a dream come true, a win/win situation:
– There’s no opposition towards you
– If someone attempts to oppose you the supposedly non-racist atheists would do everything in their power to stop them
– You’re FREE to be as racist/nationalist/Nazi-ish as you want
If you can support the extreme far-left on social and fiscal issues you can bring back a Whites-only type of society!
Support the belief in evolution, oppose Israel, and support socialism, support a Whites-only type of society!
Back in 1988 no one in Sweden supported SD (the Nationalist party) or SVP (the Nazi party) they got 0%, they only gained power in the year 2010 in Sweden when the atheist population went up.
Tom Metzger founder of the Neo-Nazi movement White Aryan Resistance is an atheist, and Larry Darby former state director of the extremely popular atheist group “American Atheists” is a holocaust denier even though the US has only a 0.7% atheist population!
I hope I can encourage the world to do the right thing: View atheists as subhuman beings, the lowest form of life, the enemy, the liar, the fraud, the worst of all subhuman beings until they come out to oppose racism (probably never).
The racist/Nationalist atheist future is almost here!
“It is an article of passionate faith among “politically correct” biologists and anthropologists that brain size has no connection with intelligence; that intelligence has nothing to do with genes; and that genes are probably nasty fascist things anyway.” – Richard Dawkins, from The Evolutionary Future of Man (1993)
“When you think about how fantastically successful the Jewish lobby has been, though, in fact, they are less numerous I am told – religious Jews anyway – than atheists and [yet they] more or less monopolize American foreign policy as far as many people can see. So if atheists could achieve a small fraction of that influence, the world would be a better place.” – Richard Dawkins, 2007 (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/oct/01/internationaleducationnews.religion)
Richard Dawkins had organized anti-Israel protests back in 2002 (http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jul/08/highereducation.israel). So most likely Richard Dawkins IS a closet Nazi White Nationalist.
Dawkins seem to be pretending to be less racist now in modern times since many have criticized him for being racist (because of free speech, something atheists unanimously oppose).
Richard Dawkins’ beliefs fit in perfectly with White Nationalism:
– To support scientific racism as opposed to the creationist delusion
– To view Martin Luther King Jr. as just another dumb delusional creationist reverend
– To oppose Israel and hate Jews
So Richard Dawkins is probably secretly a White Nationalist, just like how the vast majority of White atheists are secretly or openly White Nationalists, and just like how 100% of all modern day atheist countries like Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, New Zealand, etc…are all White Nationalist countries.
You just have to realize that all atheists are in on this.
Here’s a comment from an atheist from a regular atheist fan site (not meant to be a racist web site):
Wow, you are very soft if Stromfront is too hard stuff for you. It is the most neutral place. You find VERY few republicans there, Biblebelt Neocons have NEVER been popular in the circles. They are even seen as bigger enemies than democrats! Stick around, once the shock and denial passes, you will follow the white rabbit too.
We already know that in the US Tom Metzger (founder of the Neo-Nazi group White Aryan Resistance) is an atheist, and also that Larry Darby (former state director of the extremely popular atheist group ‘American Atheists’) is a holocaust denier.
People have to realize what atheists/racists are trying to do society before it’s too late, I don’t want the US to become as racist as modern day atheist countries are and there’s absolutely zero opposition towards racism in the atheist community.
I hope I can get society to view atheists as subhuman beings before it’s too late.
When you see an atheist, don’t hesitate, view this person as a subhuman being, like nothing.
Goal: 15 million signatures
I set the number to 15 million because the combined population of Sweden and New Zealand (the two most disgusting racist atheist countries) is less than 15 million.
In modern times 100% of all White atheist countries are extremely racist like Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, and any other White atheist country.
My goal is to get society in general to view atheists as subhuman beings rather than as actual human beings since the atheist kind intentionally refuse to even acknowledge that racist atheists exist and criticize them.
Truthfully a dog is much higher form of existence than a low-life atheist is.
There’s a big difference between correlation and causation, the rise the atheist population directly causes White Nationalism and racism to increase because:
– There’s no mainstream Christian denomination that accepts White Nationalism
– The belief in evolution and natural selection directly causes one to believe that certain ethnic groups are genetically less intelligent like liberal atheists James D. Watson and Richard Lynn point out
We have yet to see the atheist community come out and openly oppose racism, so until that time I’ll always view them as subhuman beings.
To read atheists’ responses see the other posts here:
I’m still waiting for atheists to answer three simple questions I posed:
– If you’re not a racist then instead of simply claiming not to be racist to me why don’t you open up your low-life atheist mouth and voice opposition towards racism and criticize racist atheists?
– Why do you want people to not to criticize atheists for being racist?
– What can be considered as evidence that atheist countries are racist (since peer-reviewed studies, objective racist events, an racist parties gaining power don’t constitute as evidence)?
My guess is White atheists will never answer the questions.
If atheists had actually disagreed we would expect their responses to be like this:
– Acknowledging that 100% of all White atheist countries are extremely racist
– Criticizing them for being racist
Atheists’ responses are like this:
– Nothing can ever be considered as evidence that any atheist country is racist (like peer-reviewed studies, objective racist events, and racist parties gaining power don’t count)
– Anything can be considered as evidence that the US or any religious country is racist
– Change the subject to claiming that only religious people are racist
– Do everything they can to prevent people from criticizing atheists for being racist
The responses from atheists tell us what they care about:
– They care about making atheists appear as “good non-racist” people
– They care about making religious people appear as bad people
– They care about ensuring that no one is allowed to criticize atheists for being racist
– They care about getting people to stop criticizing atheists for being racist
Since they prevent people from criticizing racist atheists we absolutely know they must either agree with and support racism or not disagree strongly enough to say anything.
If it was something like gay rights, or abortion rights or something like that they wouldn’t be remaining silent, this is because they disagree strongly.
You have to realize that every White atheist is in on this together. They’re going to everything they can to ensure that no one is allowed to criticize atheists for being racist.
The rise in the atheist population is a dream come true for White Nationalists.
Atheists being such disgusting vile people will do everything in their power to ensure that no one is allowed to criticize atheists for being racist, thereby allowing atheists to be as racist as they want.
Because atheists intentionally refuse to oppose racism there’s no part of me that considers them as human beings, but instead as fully subhuman beings.
You have to realize that every single White atheist is in on this together.
There’s only like 10-20 years left for the US, once the atheist population goes up in the US it’ll be just like 100% of all modern day atheist countries (Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, etc…)
The US has 0.7% atheist population (according to the 2008 ARIS report) and:
– Tom Metzger the founder of the Neo-Nazi group White Aryan Resistance is an atheist
– Larry Darby former state director of popular atheist group “American Atheists” is a holocaust denier
We can predict which countries are next by looking at the rise in the White atheist population:
– The Netherlands
They’re up next.
People have to realize the seriousness of this situation, truthfully atheists are the lowest of all subhuman beings. There doesn’t even exist one fuckin atheist in the world willing to criticize other racist atheists, so you have to realize what’s going to happen.
Atheists are only willing to try everything they can to prevent people from criticizing racist atheists. They strongly agree with and support racism so they don’t want people to criticize other racist atheists because they know that criticism would reduce the racism.
I’ll always view atheists as subhuman beings until they come out to oppose racism (which of course I’m guessing will never happen).
“We are the joyous Hitler Youth,
We need no stinkin’ Christian virtue
Our Fuhrer is our savior and future
The Pope and Rabbi shall be gone
We wish to be pagans once again.
We follow not Christ, but Horst Wessel,
Away with incense and Holy Water vessel,
The Church should hang for all we care,
The Swastika brings salvation on Earth everywhere.”
– Nazi Youth Song (The 12-year Reich: a social history of Nazi Germany, 1933-1945 By Richard Grunberger. P. 442)
The fools (atheists) have tried to convince people of laughably historically inaccurate claims like “Nazism had it’s roots in Christianity” or that “Hitler was a very religious Christian motivated by Christianity”.
Atheists as a whole are weak, primitive, and small-minded people, this is why they discourage people from looking at actual historical sources and what the historical evidence shows. Atheists only encourage people to read things from atheist fan sites and live in denial.
The main sign of how weak the atheist kind are is their disgust with criticism and scrutiny (one of the main principles in science). Since they know that all of their claims are false and wrong they don’t allow people to question, criticize, and scrutinize their claims. If something really is true then it will stand up to any amount of criticism and scrutiny, this is why criticism and scrutiny is an important principle in science (as I repeatedly explain in many of my articles).
Time to wake up the atheist/anti-science crowd: The historical consensus is that Nazism is either unrelated to Christianity or fundamentally opposed to Christianity.
Even the supposedly intelligent atheist Richard Dawkins (the leader of the foolish and disgusting) has made the historically inaccurate error of claiming that Hitler was a Christian (even though every valid historical source indicates otherwise).
Of course atheists aren’t very fond of using actual historical sources, just nonsense found on atheist propaganda sites (these sites obviously do not allow criticism and scrutiny of their laughably historically inaccurate claims or even cite any historical sources).
Let’s start off with what the most prominent Nazi officials thought of Christianity (during a time period when Germany was a very religious Christian country):
“We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it then it would I think drag on for a long time” – Nazi leader, Henrich Himmler (Nazism; A History In Documents And Eyewitness Accounts, 1919 – 1945 by J. Noakes and G. Pridham)
“One is either a Christian or a German. You can’t be both.” – Nazi associate, Hermann Rauschning (Gesprache mit Hitler (Zurich, 1940))
“We do not want any other god than Germany itself. It is essential to have fanatical faith and hope and love in and for Germany.” – Nazi leader, Adolf Hitler (Heiden, Konrad (1935). A History of National Socialism. A.A. Knopf, p. 100)
“National Socialism and Christianity are irreconcilable” – Nazi Party Chancellery, Martin Bormann (Conway, John S. (1997). The Nazi Persecution of the Churches, 1933-1945. Vancouver: Regent College Publishing, p. 383. Full Letter)
Alfred Rosenberg, the Nazi Party philosopher wrote in his 30-point plan for the National Reich Church:
“- The National Reich Church claims exclusive right and control over all Churches.
– The National Church is determined to exterminate foreign Christian faiths imported into Germany in the ill-omened year 800.
– The National Church demands immediate cessation of the publishing and dissemination of the Bible.
– The National Church will clear away from its altars all Crucifixes, Bibles and pictures of Saints.
On the altars there must be nothing but Mein Kampf and to the left of the altar a sword” ( Shirer, William Lawrence (1990). The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany. New York: Simon and Schuster, p. 240.)
Historians and Researchers on Hitler’s religious views:
- “[Hitler] was not a Christian in any accepted meaning of that word.”
- Historian, Max Domarus (Adolf Hitler; Max Domarus (1 April 2007). The Essential Hitler: Speeches and Commentary. Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers. pp. 137–. ISBN 978-0-86516-627-1. Retrieved 6 August 2012.)
- “”Hitler did not believe in the afterlife, but he did believe he would have a life after death because of what he had achieved.”
- “….if we consider Christianity in its traditional or orthodox form: Jesus as the son of God, dying for the redemption of the sins of all humankind. It is a nonsense to state that Hitler (or any of the Nazis) adhered to Christianity of this form.”
- Researcher, Samuel Koehne (Koehne, Samuel, Hitler’s faith: The debate over Nazism and religion, ABC Religion and Ethics, 18 Apr. 2012)
- “[Hitler was not a] practising Christian”
- Historian, Richard Overy (Overy, R. J. (2004). The Dictators: Hitler’s Germany and Stalin’s Russia. New York: W. W. Norton, pp. 280-282.)
- Many historians believe that Hitler hated Christianity but did not want to directly confront the situation (since Germany was a very religious Christian country)
Source: (Robert S. Wistrich (1 May 2007). Laboratory for World Destruction: Germans and Jews in Central Europe. U of Nebraska Press. pp. 375–. ISBN 978-0-8032-1134-6. Retrieved 25 August 2012.)
But what about Hitler’s alleged “pro-Christian” speeches, “Positive Christianity”, and ties between Nazism and the Church:
- The historical consensus is that the biggest opposition towards Nazism was the Church
(Yahil, Leni; Friedman, Ina; Galai, Hayah (1991). The Holocaust: the fate of European Jewry, 1932-1945. Oxford University Press US. pp. 57. ISBN 978-0-19-504523-9. Retrieved 2009-08-10)
- Many historians believe that the Nazis wanted to exterminate Christianity, this is supported by Alfred Rosenberg’s statements, and other historical evidence
Sources: (Bonney, Richard, Confronting the Nazi war on Christianity: the Kulturkampf newsletters, 1936-1939, p. 10, Peter Lang, 2009, Griffin, Roger (2006). “Fascism’s relation to religion”, in Cyprian Blamires World Fascism: a historical encyclopedia, Volume 1. Santa Barbara CA: ABC-CLIO, p. 10, Mosse, George Lachmann (2003). Nazi culture: intellectual, cultural and social life in the Third Reich. Univ. of Wisconsin Press, p. 240: “Had the Nazis won the war their ecclesiastical policies would have gone beyond those of the German Christians, to the utter destruction of both the Protestant and the Catholic Church.”, Bendersky, Joseph W. (2007). A concise history of Nazi Germany. Rowman & Littlefield, p. 147: “Consequently, it was Hitler’s long range goal to eliminate the churches once he had consolidated control over his European empire.”, Shirer, William L. (1990). Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany. New York: Simon and Schuster, p 240: “And even fewer paused to reflect that under the leadership of Rosenberg, Bormann and Himmler, who were backed by Hitler, the Nazi regime intended eventually to destroy Christianity in Germany, if it could, and substitute the old paganism of the early tribal Germanic gods and the new paganism of the Nazi extremists.”, Wheaton, Eliot Barculo (1968). The Nazi revolution, 1933-1935: prelude to calamity:with a background survey of the Weimar era. Doubleday, pp. 290, 363: The Nazis sought to “to eradicate Christianity in Germany root and branch.”)
- Hitler’s alleged “pro-Christian” public speeches come from during the time period when Germany was a very religious Christian country and when the Nazis didn’t have power (and thus needed to support Christianity to gain power), after the Nazis gained power, in the mid-1930s Hitler’s “pro-Christian” attitude fell away completely, and many Churches were closed down by Hitler
(Halls, W.D. (1995). Politics, society and Christianity in Vichy France. Oxford: Berg. pp. 179–81. ISBN 1-85973-081-7.)
- Many historians believe that the gap between Hitler’s public views and private views had to do with not wanting to publicly fight against the Church since Germany had been an extremely religious Christian country during Hitler’s time
- “Positive Christianity” which was invented by Alfred Rosenberg (who already hated Christianity) gained very little support and failed miserably since it was not supported by any mainstream Christian denomination, by 1940 Hitler gave up on supporting “Positive Christianity” since it failed to gain any traction
(Poewe, Karla (2006). New Religions and the Nazis.Routledge, p. 30.)
Another important thing to note:
- Recently a great fool (atheist) Richard Carrier has claimed that the book “Hitler’s Table Talk” is nonsense and full of false quotes. This is propounded on many atheist fan sites and most atheists being exceedingly gullible really believe that it’s true.
However the opinion of Richard Carrier (the source atheist use for this claim) is not accepted by historians and the historical consensus, this entire claim is just nonsense atheist propaganda found on atheist/anti-science fan sites.
Richard Carrier offers no hard evidence of his claims. Carrier and his supporters are about the only ones who believe that the book “Hitler’s Table Talk” is entirely inaccurate.
An example of a joke atheist fan site that propounds this lie is nobeliefs.com (http://www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm). The site actually provides no hard evidence that the book “Hitler’s Table Talk” is inaccurate and simply discusses circumstantial things that would apply to any book published in the past during Hitler’s time (like no recorded audios leftover of the conversation). Even in modern times there are no recorded audios of many conversations that people have. The entire site in general just ignores the historical consensus and historical evidence.
The original Table Talk books were published in 1951-1953, and everything indicates that these books are as legit as any other Table Talk book in history could be.
Every historical source (except for Richard Carrier) clearly indicates that the book “Hitler’s Table Talk” is authentic, reliable, and accurate, despite what atheists want to believe and what Richard Carrier believes.
Sources: (Kershaw, Ian (2001). Hitler 1889-1936: Hubris. London: Penguin. pp. xiv. ISBN 978-0140133639., Piper, Ernst (January 2007). “Steigmann-Gall, The Holy Reich (extended review)”. Journal of Contemporary History 42 (1): 47-57, esp. 49-51. Retrieved 14 January 2013., Shirer, William (1960, 1998). The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. London: Arrow Books. pp. 234–240.ISBN 978-0-09-942176-4., Evans, Richard J. (2008). The Third Reich at War: How the Nazis led Germany from conquest to disaster. London: Penguin. pp. 547 (546–9). ISBN 978-0-141-01548-4.).
- There is also lots of other nonsense found on atheist sites about how every anti-Christian Nazi quote is some how inaccurate. The main strategy these atheists use is to point out one historian who disagrees and ignore the historical consensus as a whole. So you might as well be arguing that the holocaust was a hoax.
The reason why most historians do not accept this nonsense propounded by atheists that “every anti-Christian Nazi quote is a lie” is simply because multiple different sources (that have nothing to do each other) clearly indicate how anti-Christian the Nazis were.
It is highly unlikely that different sources that have absolutely no connection to each other would just decide to intentionally lie and some how match up with each other.
There are many other different sources besides “Hitler’s Table Talk” that all clearly indicate that Hitler was anti-clerical at at least one time period in his life.
How can every different source that indicates that Hitler was anti-clerical be a made up lie? It doesn’t make sense.
Besides this we also have undeniable evidence that many Nazi officials were anti-clerical, so it all matches up and explains why the historical consensus doesn’t side with the “pro-Christian Nazi” arguments delusional atheists use.
Why can’t atheists face reality instead of living in denial?
To summarize the weak pro-Christian Nazi arguments atheists use:
– Make up lies about how the book “Hitler’s Table Talk” was false or how any source indicating anything anti-Christian about the Nazis is false, even though every historical source and the historical consensus indicates that it’s completely accurate and reliable
– Ignore the historical consensus that Nazism is either unrelated to Christianity or fundamentally opposed to Christianity
– Point out pro-Christian speeches Hitler made when the Nazis didn’t have power and when Germany was an extremely religious Christian country (meaning that if Hitler opposed Christianity it would’ve been political suicide and the Nazis would’ve dramatically reduced their chances of gaining power)
– Ignore the historical fact that after the Nazis gained power all of Hitler’s supposed “pro-Christian” behavior ended
– Point out Nazis mentioning a type of “God” even though Henrich Himmler made it clear that when he mentions “God” he is referring to the Pagan Germanic God “Wralda” and Martin Bormann also indicated that he was not referring to any Christian God
– Point out “Positive Christianity” (which was invented by the Nazis and not accepted by any mainstream Christian church) and ignore the fact that Hitler abandoned supporting “Positive Christianity” because it failed and churches continued to oppose it and Nazism in general
– Ignore the fact that the vast majority of historians do not believe that Hitler was a Christian at all, only a very small minority do
– Ignore everything anti-Christian that Hitler did or said
– Ignore all the anti-Christian speeches Nazi officials made
– Ignore how anti-Christian in general Nazism was even during Hitler’s time when Germany was a very religious Christian country
– Ignore the undeniable fact that during Hitler’s time and in modern times no mainstream Christian denomination accepts White Nationalism or any form of it
Henrich Himmler and the other Nazis were very worried about Christianity, but with the non-religious and atheist population rising they won’t have to anymore. The rise in the atheist and non-religious population is a great thing for the Nazi movement.
An ominous warning to the world:
– The best thing that ever happened to the Nazi/White Nationalist movement is people being less religious and atheistic, because this would guarantee that oppositions towards White Nationalism ceases (since the main opposition towards White Nationalism is Judeo-Christian religions)
– In the US with a 0.7% atheist population Tom Metzger founder of the Neo-Nazi group White Aryan Resistance is an atheist
– It’s happened in 100% of all White atheist countries (they’ve all become Nazi-ish) like Sweden, Denmark, New Zealand, etc…, and will happen in countries with growing atheist populations (Australia, Canada, The Netherlands), and eventually in the US once the atheist population goes up
– The historical consensus is that Nazism as a whole was either unrelated to Christianity or opposed to it
– Most historians do not believe that Hitler was actually a Christian
– In time Nazism will grow in popularity as the atheist and non-religious population rises (specifically because this causes opposition towards Nazism to cease)
– Everything I’ve written about Nazism and Christianity can be confirmed by concrete reliable historical sources and the historical consensus, just double-check, or tripe-check it if you want
– Atheists will try everything in their power to prevent people from criticizing other racist/Nazi/White Nationalist atheists and racist atheist countries, this is because atheists strongly agree with and support racism and White Nationalism.
Enjoy these last days in the US, once the atheist and non-religious population goes up that’s it, the Nazis and White Nationalists will attempt to take over!
The fools (atheists) have come up with more propaganda, that the less religious and atheistic are more intelligent.
As I’ve said in my previous articles there is nothing more disgusting to an atheist than allowing criticism and scrutiny of beliefs that they personally agree with. This is because atheists are staunch anti-science fanatics and strongly strongly oppose allowing all things to be subject to criticism and scrutiny (criticism and scrutiny is one of the main principles in science).
Since atheists are extremely gullible people who do not question claims that they personal agree with (since they are anti-science) I’ll do it for them.
This argument atheists use is a clear example of how correlation is not causation.
Since correlation is not causation this makes it extremely easy to distort statistics and come up with all types of propaganda. You can find all types of coincidences that occur and falsely link them as the cause since correlation is not causation.
Now it’s time for me to debunk this claim.
Richard Lynn (a great fool/atheist) claims that more religious countries are less intelligent than less religious countries.
The trick he uses here is comparing the average IQ of the religious vs. non-religious in different ethnic groups.
If we use the ethnic group as a control variable and look at the average IQs of religious vs. non-religious countries within the same ethnic group we see that the IQ difference is very small, that the least religious countries in Europe have lower average IQs and that many religious European countries have high average IQs.
Religious countries in Europe with high average IQs (according to Lynn’s data):
– Switzerland (average IQ 101)
– Austria (average IQ 102)
Czech Republic and Estonia are the least religious countries in Europe:
– Estonia (average IQ 97)
– Czech Republic (average IQ 97)
Estonia has 0 Nobel Prizes (not even one), Switzerland (one of the most religious countries in Europe) has the most scientific Nobel Prizes per capita (among nations with population size above 1 million).
If there was an actual causal link between religiosity and IQ we would expect the least religious countries within the same ethnic group to have higher average IQs, not lower average IQs.
Richard Lynn and other liberal atheists use this exact same trick when claiming that conservative states are less intelligent than liberal states. The keyword here is states.
Most conservative states have more non-whites than liberal states and most liberal states have low non-white population sizes. So let’s use the ethnic group again as a control variable.
Average IQs of conservative states with low non-white populations:
– Montana (average IQ 103.4)
– North Dakota (average IQ 103.8)
Average IQs of liberal states with high non-white populations:
– California (average IQ 95.5)
– Hawaii (average IQ 95.6)
Once again we see that there is no causal link between political affiliation and average IQ within the same ethnic group. So conservative states like Montana and North Dakota have higher average IQs than all European countries (from Lynn’s data)!
Then we have another fool Helmuth Nyborg who claims that White atheists have higher average IQs than White religious people. He claims that White atheists score around 6 points higher than White Dogmatics.
But I read Nyborg’s paper (http://www.econ.ku.dk/mehr/calendar/seminars/mehr04102012/Nyborg.pdf/) and found that it’s just propaganda filled with errors.
Now to destroy Nyborg’s claim.
The White Dogmatics scored an average IQ of 105 (which would already be higher than almost every country in the entire world) and White atheists scored an average IQ of 111. With an SD of 13 and average IQ of 105 vs. 111 would be insignificant, and with the sampling error factored (which would probably be around 4-6 IQ points) it’s really insignificant.
Another problem is that Anglicans and Jews scored higher than atheists in Nyborg’s study (which Nyborg conveniently doesn’t mention), see table 6 (Anglicans average IQ 113, Jews average IQ 112).
Another other problem is that Nyborg obtains an average IQ of 111 from a sample of just 39 White atheists. With a sample of just 39 people it would only take a few high IQ people in the group for the average to be at 111. Since it’s a small sample size we know that the average IQ is probably inaccurate. For the Dogmatics he uses a large sample size of over a thousand people. Gaining an average IQ of 111 with a sample size of over a thousand people would require a much higher count of high IQ people than in a sample of just 39 people. We could use the same trick and choose 39 people from the Disciples of Christ group and gain an average IQ of 120 if we wanted!
Another problem is household income not correlating with an average IQ of 111 (from the sample of just 39 atheists). From table 8 (in Nyborg’s paper) atheists rank 12th in household income which would correlate better with an average IQ of 104-106. Anglicans and Jews rank 1st and 2nd in household income which correlates well with their high average IQ and other groups also correlate well with the household income, but White atheists don’t fit in at all with the household income data. Lots of Dogmatic groups have higher household incomes than atheists. The household income was gained from a sample of over 87,000 atheists (not 39 people). Since the household income doesn’t correlate with the supposedly high atheist average IQ (gained from just 39 people) this clearly tells us that the average IQ of 111 gained from a sample of just 39 people must be completely wrong. Since atheists rank very low (12th) when it comes to household income this means that either atheists have much lower average IQs than the sample of 39 people indicates or that household income and average IQ are not causally linked.
If you understand basic arithmetic then you should know why a sample size as low as 39 would be highly unreliable. We could find 39 smart people from basically any group, it doesn’t really mean anything.
– The household income data (from a sample of nearly 88,000 White atheists) doesn’t match into the supposedly high White atheist average IQ (from an extremely low unreliable sample of just 39 White atheists) suggesting that within the same ethnic group the more religious are more intelligent
– This argument that atheists use is a clear example of how it’s easy to distort statistics since correlation is not causation
– Based on the data from atheists, IQ differences are very small between different groups within the same ethnic group regardless of religious beliefs or political affiliation
– The main causal link between high IQ and low IQ is the ethnic group (based on the data from liberal atheists)
– In the end all atheists have are tricks
– Nothing really fits in as perfectly together as does liberal atheism, White Nationalism, and Nazism